The Center for Women and Families
- 4303 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40211
- (502) 775-6408
- The Center for Women and Families helps victims of intimate partner abuse or sexual violence to become survivors through supportive services, community education and cooperative partnerships that foster hope, promote self-sufficiency and rebuild lives.
Domestic Violence Intake Center
- 600 W Jefferson St #1150, Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 595-0853
New Beginnings Education and Counseling Center, Inc.
- 2600 W Broadway #209, Louisville, KY 40211
- (502) 778-7166
- New Beginnings is a private mental health clinic specializing in programs for adult DUI offenders, drug and alcohol issues and domestic violence offender treatment (BIP). New Beginnings is licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
The Healing Place
Womens Healing Place
- 1503 S 15th St, Louisville, KY 40210
- (502) 568-6680
Healing Place Men's Detox
- 1019 W Market St, Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 583-0369
- The Healing Place truly is where hope is found. All a person has to have is a desire to get sober. We want there to be no barriers to recovery.
- 9702 Stonestreet Rd #120, Louisville, KY 40272
- (502) 749-6249
- Our licensed physicians, counselors, and staff are here to provide you with the tools necessary to discover long term sobriety.
Centerstone Addiction Recovery Center
- 600 S Preston St, Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 583-3951
- Weather you struggle with addiction, anxiety, depression, or simply need a support system, we have something to offer you.
Landmark Recovery of Louisville
- 4418 Malcolm Ave, Louisville, KY 40215
- (502) 309-2675
- Our mission is to create a supportive environment of recovery through trust, treatment and intervention.
Sex Addicts Anonymous - Louisville
- (502) 438-8722
- As sex addicts who have found a solution, we offer a message of hope to all who suffer from sex addiction.
- An online resource.
- We help men and women who are struggling with porn online break secret habits, crush shame and create a great life with a healthy view of sex through our online community and resources.
Louisville Rescue Mission
- 733 East Jefferson Street
- Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 584-6543
Southern Indiana Campus
- 229 Walnut Street
- Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- (812) 914-7399
- We exist to proclaim the gospel and extend God’s mercy to the homeless and hurting of the greater Louisville area in support of the local church.
Wayside Christian Mission Shelter
- 432 E. Jefferson Street
- Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 584-3482
- (502) 584-3711
- Continuing to serve as one of Louisville's main safety nets, Wayside Christian Mission tackles the root causes of homelessness using a proven holistic approach. By addressing the primary causes of homelessness in a nurturing, caring environment, those bound by poverty and addiction have been able to return to the community as sober, self-supporting citizens.
Suicide and Mental Health
- 1190 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40204
- (502) 309-2408
- Mandala House is a community of professionals who value the human experience and share an active commitment to providing compassionate, accessible, and informed mental health services.
Bridgehaven Mental Health Services
- 950 S 1st St, Louisville, KY 40203
- (502) 585-9444
- Bridgehaven provides hope and recovery through innovative, comprehensive, community-based mental health services to adults living with mental illness.
Family and Children's Place
- 525 Zane St., Louisville, Ky., 40203
U of L Depression Center
- 401 E Chestnut St, Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 813-6600
- Our mission at the UofL Depression Center is to serve as the major regional resource for the treatment of depression and bipolar disorder, research, and education.
VA Mental Health
- 800 Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY 40206
- (502) 287-5915
- Recovery empowers the Veteran to take charge of his/her treatment and live a full and meaningful life. This approach focuses on the individual’s strengths and gives respect, honor, and hope to our nation’s heroes and their families.
Volunteers of America Mid-States
- 570 South Fourth Street, Suite 100
- Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 636-0771
- VOA are focused on housing for families, veterans, and low-income seniors; addiction recovery services for men and women; care and support for individuals with developmental disabilities; and HIV testing and education.
Interlink Counseling Services Inc.
- Louisville, KY 40219
- Since 1993, Interlink Counseling Services has grown into one of Kentucky's largest homeless veteran treatment centers. It has been a foregoing leader in the state of Kentucky, offering its intensive chemical dependency treatment programs, which include treatment for both alcoholism and drug abuse.
Shively Area Ministries
- 4415 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, KY 40216
- (502) 447-4330
- Shively Area Ministries (SAM) is a faith-based nonprofit organization, providing emergency, short-term and, in some cases, ongoing assistance to individuals and families in poverty and crisis in the 40216 ZIP code.
Southwest Community Ministries
- 8504 Terry Rd, Louisville, KY 40258
- (502) 935-0310
- Any person needing assistance who lives in our service delivery area, zip codes 40258, 40272, and 40177, in Jefferson County, is eligible to apply for assistance.
South Louisville Community Ministries
- 415 1/2 West Ashland Avenue, Louisville, KY 40214
- (502) 367-6445
- Our service area is an area rich in diversity that encompasses all of zip codes 40214, 40215, and 40209, and those families in 40208 who live south of Eastern Parkway.
Dare to Care
- 5803 Fern Valley Rd, Louisville, KY 40228
- (502) 966-3821
- Our Mission: To lead our community to feed the hungry and conquer the cycle of need.